Current Job Opportunities:
MotoOption is family owned lifestyle clothing brand that has been supplying the motorsports industry quality apparel and accessories since 2005. We are seeking a creative, dedicated individual to join our growing team and become our creative lead taking over the brands graphic design and digital marketing.
Work directly with the brand owner to handle all of the brands graphic design needs. Design clothing and accessories, update and maintain our website (shopify based) as well as manage our digital marketing. The ideal candidate is artistic, highly proficient in graphic design with strong understanding of the adobe suite of tools, experienced with relevant social media platforms and can plan and execute ad campaigns. Having a backround or knowledge of the motorsports industry is ideal but not mandatory.
1. Graphic Design and Branding
- Collaborate with company owner to become the creative lead for the brand
- Design the brands product line based on the brands identity and industry trends.
- Prepare graphic designs and production files for our in house production team as well as for our manufacturing partners using adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- Create content, product images and maintain the brands website
- Photograph product for the various forms of marketing. Work with professional photographers to schedule and manage photoshoots.
- Ensure consistent brand identity and messaging across all design projects
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content through various digital platforms such as social media, web, newsletters and more.
- Produce creative, engaging content and maintain a strong online voice for the brand through consistent postings on relevant social media platforms.
- Develop and implement strategies that convey our brand and increase awareness and engagement.
- Plan and execute paid marketing campaigns on various platforms, forecasting ad spend and return on investment.
- This position is in Webster, NY and requires applicant to report in person 5 days a week.
- Work with a highly motivated small team with ambitious goals
- Casual work attire
- Climate controlled office
- Demonstrable graphic design and artistic skill
- Proficient use of graphic design tools including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong eye for design and visual composition
- Ability to conceptualize and execute on brand, visually appealing designs
- Effective time management skills and ability to self motivate.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with creating, posting, managing social media platforms.
- Portfolio showing graphic design and marketing work
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our company!